A well-established Asset Manager based in the Joburg CBD area is looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager Assistant (Investments) to join their fast-paced investments environment. The successful candidate will form part of the national Investments sales team.
So, if business development is where you want to be headed next in your career and you come from a client focused role with the ability to build solid client relationships then this is the job for you.
- Supporting execution of both the National and Regional Business Development Sales Strategy
- Position the Business as the preferred niche LISP for intermediaries
- Deliver on very specific flow targets, including both LISP and multi management capabilities as well as effective use of the CRM application
- Provide the Business’ head office with detailed reporting on leads and opportunities
- Excellent client services, including proactive response to intermediary needs
- Supply intermediaries with accurate investment, product, fund, service and investor information
- Training and developing the intermediary and support staff utilizing all the Business’ online capabilities and practice management information
- Supporting investment projects and campaigns, with the ability to deliver investment presentations online.
- Participating in investment product implementation
- One on one engagements around investments, from a 101 level to discussing the multi management value proposition
- Regular formal report backs to the Business’ management whilst working closely with the direct report to develop and execute an appropriate business plan to develop the panel
- At least 3 years’ experience within the IFA, investment or linked product markets, preferably working at a LISP or retail asset management business
- Proven track record of sales or client servicing ability and ability to expand the business by building long-term relationships with intermediaries
- Bcom or any business-related qualification /CFP and/or investments related Honours degree an advantage
- Demonstrable training delivery skills are essential
- Resilience and Tenacity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Relationship management – networking
- Communication - verbal & written
- Performance driven
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving