A leading Financial Services Administrator is looking to fill 2 roles in the Financial Reporting space - a FTC as well as a Perm Role, they will be responsible for producing financial statements, management accounts and other financial related information for client entities accurately and on a timely basis, in accordance with the most relevant accounting standards and client driven requirements
- To produce financial statements and management accounts for a portfolio of clients in accordance with the applicable financial standards, and to ensure that the accounts are produced in accordance with the regulatory deadlines and the deadlines agreed with the client.
- To project manage the client audit process according to an agreed timetable to ensure all parties are delivering as agreed and the manager or supervisor is inform of any obstacles and/or delays.
- Quickly and diligently address Client queries and questions (Including assisting the Administration team with accounting related queries) and if not possible escalate to a Manager or Supervisor to ensure resolution thereof and to establish and maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- Assist team members, provide training to new members of staff when required and promote knowledge sharing within the team to ensure the team works as a cohesive unit.
- Schedule pre and post audit meetings to ensure audit planning, comments and recommendations as well as any post audit adjustments to be made to valuations are discussed.
- Perform any other tasks that may be required from time to time to ensure no deadlines are missed within the Financial Reporting team.
- Financial Reporting Team
- Funds teams in South Africa
- colleagues in all jurisdictions
- Own and team clients
- External auditors for own and team clients
Our clients are essential to the success of our business and we aim to exceed expectations with our professionalism and precision.
- Maintaining client relationships
- Responsiveness to client needs
- Keeping clients informed
- Supporting client needs
- Relevant Finance Degree with SAICA or SAIPA articles