A well-established Fund Services business based in the Northern Suburbs is currently recruiting for an Administrator in their Transfer Agency and Investor services team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' expirience within financial services, and a proven track record of attention to detail and exceptional client servicing within the transfer agency space..
A solid understanding of TA system and building the relevant processes and controls in order to perform daily operational processes.
- Ensure the timely, complete and accurate migration of all investor data from the previous to the current Administrator
- Understanding the TA system and building the relevant processes and controls in order to perform daily operational processes.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation of all processes
- Ensure the take-on and establishment of new accounts occurs in a timely manner and that they are completed within the prescribed AML, KYC and CDD procedures
- Ensure that the database and underlying KYC is accurate and up to date. This includes assisting in projects to obtain missing KYC and CDD data where instructed to.
- Ensure accurate input, maintenance and control of the client core static data in the system in line with departmental procedures, ensuring it is successfully second released and checked.
- Ensure accurate acknowledgment of all updates to the client account static data.
- Process and quality check Investors Transfer instructions within agreed turnaround times and retain records of outstanding or missing transfer information.
- Provide information for the internal and external reporting in accordance with relevant Service Level Agreements, direct requests from clients or other parties.
- Act as the main contact point for clients and fund managers for all registration related queries and issues.
- Ensure the accurate control, input and monitoring of all client dealing instructions and the Finswitch upload in line with operational procedures
- Ensure the respective fax / email boxes are reviewed regularly to ensure correct execution of deals and queries.
- Ensure timely delivery of deals to authorised signatories for checking and verification prior to running the dealing days
- Processing of dealing days in accordance with operational procedures and SLA’s and contractual obligations
- Timely, accurate and complete processing of income distributions
- Timely, accurate and complete processing of investor reporting to SARS
- Reconciliation production and checking processes
- Instructing the share dealing related cash movements to the relevant custodians
- Timely dispatch of contract notes within regulatory requirements ensuring all requirements are fulfilled.
- Production of report collation for the calculation and verification of trail commission, rebates and cash management processes.
- Support of bulk mail and times operational projects
- Production and administration of payment processes
- Ensuring that all policies an procedures are adhered to and ensuring efficient and prompt query resolution
- Actively participate in team initiatives such as procedure documentation and system testing
- Be responsible for the thorough checking and authorisation of all transactions prior to and subsequent to dealing day processing and execution of any reconciliation functions, payment and redemption proceeds payments.
- Respond in a timely manner to all investigation work as instigated either by the client, intermediary, agent or underlying investor.
- Participate in the enhancement of operational procedures.
- Participate in the support, training and development of all personnel across the team and generate a culture of teamwork.
- They will apply their knowledge and abilities to the areas that require assistance and checking level support.
- Actively participate in the direction of the team through the operations forum.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of the respective dealing operations manuals and operational / system changes.
- Participation in project work