A leading Investment company is recruiting for a Skills Coach/ Quality Assessor to be based at their Southern Suburbs offices. The role will transfer specialist product information, system skills, in-depth process knowledge and client centric principles. A focus on continuous improvement of processes and systems to deliver a great client experience. The incumbent will deal with technical and complex client queries and/or complaints providing an excellent service offering. A close relationship with learning and development to support interdepartmental and wider organizational goals.
You will have experience in Asset Management/ Collective Investment Industry and products (Unit Trusts, LISPS’s, Endowments, Living Annuities and Retirement Funds including Section 14 and 37 transfers), with thorough knowledge and understanding of the products in order to deliver effective coaching ans support to the teams.
The successful candidate WILL be responsible for the following:
- Develop a strong team of Administration and Service Centre Consultants to deliver a great client and advisor experience,
- Assess and set standards for each role
- Identify individual development needs and provide constructive feedback,
- Provide expert technical information / advice to operations and client service staff
- Work with the Learning & Development team to identify and develop formal training interventions,
- Business process custodian, regularly review, update and ensure saved and easily available for teams,
- Provide reports to team leaders with regards to team and individuals performance,
- Continuously assess processes, procedures and business rules to identify areas for improvement,
- Manage change regarding new products, compliance and regulations, ruling etc,
- Be the business process and product knowledge expert.
The successful candidate MUST have the following:
- Matric & Relevant Qualification within the Financial Services Sector
- Understanding of learning & development methodologies will be an advantage,
- Proficient in MS Office,
- 3-4 years’ experience in an Asset Management/ Collective Investment Industry and products (Unit Trusts, LISPS’s, Endowments, Living Annuities and Retirement Funds including Section 14 and 37 transfers),
- Proven track record of building outstanding relationships testified by references,
- Proven track record of excellent communication skills applied with coaching and feedback sessions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills