A leading Asset Manager is looking for a dynamic and creative professional to join their team as the Head of Digital & Design. This person will be responsible for the successful development and execution of the company’s digital platform and brand. The ideal candidate will have a track record/ portfolio of evidence of achievements of designs that showcases both your creative and technical ability, as well as marketing performance against both delivery and business revenue targets. Must possess a keen interest in best practices in User Interface, User Experience and the latest trends in web and app design. Should have an affinity for systems and database management and CRM exposure.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification with a specialization in Marketing/Brand management or similar.
- Digital platform qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years’ relevant experience; in digital design and marketing.
- Experience working across print, digital platforms and CRM.
- Knowledge/understanding of the financial services/ LISP / Asset Management industry would be an advantage.
- A background in Information Technology with a good understanding of Database Concepts, SQL and Segmentation, HTML and coding of emails.
- Knowledge and experience in other social media platforms and additional marketing channels.
Relevant Systems Knowledge:
- Systems knowledge on MS Office, with a CRM system exposure as an advantage.
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, and Sketch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, edit and proof all marketing collateral including digital advertisements, website, social media campaigns, print and press releases, presentations, and brochures.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define and develop the brand narrative, style, and positioning by maintaining a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials and on all projects.
- Lead the creative design process for campaigns and projects from start to finish, collaborating closely with the Business Intelligence & Positioning and the Marketing teams.
- Manage incoming design briefs, determine design requirements and liaise with relevant stakeholders across the business to ensure their objectives and needs are met.
- Evolve the website’s visual identity.
- Developing, implementing, and managing an enterprise email and SMS marketing program and collaborating with team members to enhance communication journeys and marketing strategies.
- Leverage historical campaign results to guide future email messages and implement segmentation and behavioral marketing messages based on past email performance and marketing objectives.
- Responsible for the reporting campaign performance and overall effectiveness.
- Stay current with best practice strategies through email compliance and spam regulation (CAN/SPAM).
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.