A reputable Investment/Asset Management Group is seeking an organized and stress-tolerant Payroll Consultant, for a Maternity contract.
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12.
- A relevant Human Resources qualification will be to your advantage.
- Experience in a payroll processing and administration environment will be to your advantage.
- HR Functionality payroll, personnel administration, leave and employer self-service (ESS) preferably on SAP.
Relevant Skills & Knowledge
- HR Business processes.
- HR system processes & interdependencies.
- HR administrative procedures.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
Expected Duties & Responsibilities:
Complete identified payroll processes (as per list) for client portfolio timeously and effectively:
- Personnel data is accurately captured and processed (including all “events” throughout the life-cycle of employees).
- Personnel files are created and maintained.
- Payroll data is captured and processed timeously and accurately for the Group.
- Payroll data is collated timeously for the Group.
- Employees’ salary payments are made timeously and accurately every month.
- Ad hoc payments are processed accurately and timeously as requested.
- Queries on payroll processes and issues are resolved effectively and timeously.
- Liaison with external funds and schemes managed effectively – SLA’s.
- Deduction listing for third party payments for the Group are generated, compilations completed and returns posted to third parties.
- All Group employees enrolled in relevant benefit plans, funds and schemes and status of employee benefit enrolment, rates and loans accurately maintained.
- Investigate and respond to client queries referred by client services consultants.
- Provide information as and when requested.
- Continually look for and suggest improvements to existing procedures.
- Participate in projects, contributing ideas and information from area of experience.
- Support team members.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Customer Service
- Planning and organizing
- Work standards
- Result driven
- Stress tolerance
- Continuous Learning
- Numerical skills