A leading Investment Manager is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team on a 6 month FTC within Group Office.
What will you do?
Responsible for the recruitment process.
Screening and testing procedures applied within company policies.
Responsible for all administration and management related to the recruitment process.
May have supervisory responsibilities.
What will make you successful in this role?
Ensure that the Group Office is adequately and optimally staffed for the purpose of retaining a competitive advantage within the industry and has the right talent for the future – this will be done by providing a comprehensive and effective recruitment service to Line Managers and to the HR Business Partner (HRBP) / HR Consultant (HRC) / HR Manager (HRM).
The main focus of this role is to attract candidates and match them to positions in temporary or permanent positions. You will do so within the ambit of a brand ambassador by ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment and selection process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HRBP/HRC/HRM to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Ensure that the hiring managers and HRBP/HRC/HRM are kept up to date with progress of recruitment initiatives in their business unit.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
Recruitment and selection process:
- Act as custodian of the recruitment and selection process by ensuring that the recruitment and selection processes followed, are aligned with company policy and procedure.
- Provide professional recruitment support and advice to line managers and HRBP/HRC/HRM on recruitment and selection best practice and effective sourcing approaches (i.e. job portals, social media etc.) to attract the right candidates for the roles.
- Responsible for all steps associated with the identification, screening and interviewing of candidates.
- Review assessment reports and provide feedback to recruiting manager.
- Make appointment and salary recommendations to clients taking all recruitment and selection inputs, including culture and team fit into consideration.
- Candidate sourcing and attraction by using a wide range of media.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, social media, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Actively network and generate talent pool and pipeline by remaining in close contact with current employees, potential candidates and their networks (both passive and active).
- Ensure understanding of facilities, operations, benefits, job and career opportunities in the business to provide information/context to candidates.
- Knowledge of competency based interviews will be to your advantage
- Recruitment using head-hunter approach, cold calling, LinkedIn, Google, Boolean search and other social media methodologies
Qualification and Experience
- Degree or Diploma with 5 to 8 years related experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Manage recruitment process ensuring governance
- Recruitment administrative support
- Data analytics and MIS reporting
- Understands business and role requirements
- Implement the transformational recruitment plan