A reputable Investment Manager is looking for a Digital and Design Specialist to join their small team.
This person will be responsible for the writing and maintaining of the social media content calendar and may liaise with PR agency to manage this. This person will demonstrates sound digital online knowledge of search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, online advertising, partnerships, PR, social media and the monitoring and distributing of queries received via websites as well as identify content ideas around topical events and manages all internal and external approvals.
Collaboration with internal teams on social media initiatives and pertinent discussions regarding the brand and the industry and reports on social media activities will also be included.
- Create and manage the groups marketing collateral (Fact sheets, presentations, etc)
- Social media management - create, manage and grow the groups presence through online platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, etc)
- Content creation - write short and long form content for emails, articles, social media
- Drive traffic and conversion through content marketing
- Compile & manage communication for bulk distribution
- Maintain the groups document library
- Liaise with outsourced partners on website updates
- Create marketing plans by translating business objectives into defined marketing objectives
- Maintain email marketing lists (Everlytics). Collaborate with sales team to segment email list
- Partner with management to deliver marketing initiatives
- Proactively manage issues, keep projects on track
- Work effectively with different teams or different approaches to achieve desired results
- Leads change within marketing and across the Business Unit
- Participate in other projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience is required.
- At least 5 years marketing experience
- Experience within the financial services industry
- Understands international financial markets including market segments advantageous
- Website design advantageous (HTML, WordPress, Joomla)
- CRM knowledge advantageous
- Languages -Spanish, German, French a plus!
- Technology - Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Technology - Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience creating digital content in multiple areas (Linkedin, etc)
- Excellent written and editorial skills (plain, effective English in marketing materials
Business Applications of Digital Media Research and Awareness
Digital Tools/Support Kits
Digital Media Applications Training & Support
Digital Support and Collaboration
EE candidates will be given preference.